ANTHONY T. KIKUTA
Anthony Kikuta is counsel in the firm's Knowledge Management group. The mission of the Knowledge Management program is to support superlative client service by putting the expertise and experience of the entire firm at the fingertips of every Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati attorney. Anthony is responsible for developing corporate and securities law resources and reference material for use in the firm's practice.
He joined Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati as an associate in 1999. Anthony has extensive experience in public and private securities offerings; venture and other private investment transactions; merger and acquisition transactions; and complex recapitalization, restructuring, and reincorporation transactions. He also has substantial experience advising on corporate governance, compliance, and securities law matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Anthony practiced corporate and securities law at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton in New York City. He also served as a judicial clerk for Chancellor William T. Allen in the Delaware Court of Chancery.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1995
Notes Editor, Stanford Law Review
- B.A., Political Economy of Industrial Societies, University of California, Berkeley, 1992
With Highest Honors, Phi Beta Kappa
- Author, "Document Factories: Building Document Automation Tools," International Legal Technology Association Digital White Paper, July 2013
- Author, "Deciding on Document Automation," 13 Practice Innovation 1, January 2012
- Co-author with Herbert Fockler and Ann Yvonne Walker, "SEC Liberalizes Rules Regarding Resales of Securities," Preferred Returns, ABA Section of Business Law Committee on Private Equity and Venture Capital, February 2008
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York