BETTY CHANG ROWE
Betty Chang Rowe is Of Counsel in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on securities litigation and counseling, including the defense of companies and their officers and directors in class actions, shareholder derivative lawsuits, and M&A and corporate governance matters.
Prior to joining WSGR, Betty was a partner at Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. in Miami, where she represented public and private companies in a wide variety of commercial cases ranging from breach of contract, defamation, and accountant liability to securities class actions and SEC investigations. She served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sidney M. Aronovitz in the Southern District of Florida from 1993-1994. Betty started her legal career as an associate at Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhoads in Philadelphia. In addition to practicing, Betty teaches a course she designed in advanced legal writing at Stanford Law School on an adjunct basis.SELECT CLIENTS:
- Atmel Corporation
- BEA Systems, Inc.
- Genentech, Inc.
- Himax Technologies, Inc.
- Rambus, Inc.
- Smartalk Teleservices, Inc.
- TrueCar, Inc.
- J.D., College of William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, 1990
Member, William & Mary Law Review
- B.A., Economics, College of William & Mary, 1987
Minor in Math
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania