Lucy Yen is a partner in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses on intellectual property, antitrust, and complex commercial litigation. Lucy also advises clients on Internet-related legal issues.
Lucy has extensive experience managing cases and taking them to trial, including complex cases for semiconductor, technology, and life sciences companies. She has played an active role in many jury and bench trials for the firm's clients. She has drafted pretrial submissions, argued pretrial motions, participated in jury studies and mock trials, prepared witnesses to testify, and cross-examined witnesses at trial.
Born in Taipei, Taiwan, Lucy speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 2002
Magna Cum Laude, Presidential Scholar
- B.A., English and American Literature and Language, Harvard University, 1999
- Named to New York Super Lawyers' "Rising Stars" list in 2011, 2012, and 2013
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York