Page Mailliard retired as a partner from Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in 2014.
During her tenure at the firm, Page specialized in corporate, securities, and venture capital law. Her practice focused on emerging growth global companies across a broad range of industries, including digital media, Internet, enterprise software, and life sciences. She advised companies on corporate formation, fund-raising, global expansion, public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other transactions. Page has extensive experience counseling publicly held and private companies on structuring mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, disclosure matters, and other complex legal issues.
In addition to her practice, Page served in numerous management positions at the firm. She was a member of the firm's Policy Committee and Investment Committee, and served as head of the Nominating Committee, as well as in a variety of other management roles. Page previously co-led the firm's Second Harvest Food Drive, and served on the board of Stanford's Clayman Institute.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- A.B., English, Stanford University
- Honored as a 2012 "Woman of Influence" by Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal
- Named in the 2007-2014 editions of Northern California Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in the 2007-2014 editions of Best Lawyers in America
- Previously named by California Law and Business as one of the top lawyers in California under the age of 45
- "Regulation S," Venture Capital and Public Offering Negotiation Second Edition, Prentice Hall Law & Business
- State Bar of California