SUSAN P. REINSTRA
Susan Reinstra is a partner in the real estate practice at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Her focus is on all aspects of real estate transactional law, including acquisitions and dispositions, financing, construction, leasing, and subleasing. She has represented clients in numerous complex leasing transactions, including synthetic leasing and lease restructurings.SELECT CLIENTS:
- Beckman Coulter
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- Logitech, Inc.
- Otonomy, Inc.
- Relypsa, Inc.
- SolarCity Corporation
- Specialty's Café & Bakery
- Square, Inc.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1992
- B.A., Psychology and Pre-Medicine, University of Notre Dame, 1989
Summa Cum Laude
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Real Property Section, California Bar Association
- Recognized in the 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 editions of Northern California Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Illinois