Stacy Kim is a leading American cross-border technology lawyer, strategic business advisor, and a co-founding partner of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati's London office.
Leveraging her unique experience as a trusted advisor to high-growth U.S., U.K. and other European companies and as an in-house advisor at a fast paced U.S. technology company, Stacy uses her legal insight, business acumen, professional network, and industry expertise to resolve problems before they arise. She has a particular focus supporting companies with their fundraising, corporate reorganization, and commercial expansion.
Stacy advises technology and life sciences companies at all stages of the corporate life cycle (including formation, U.S. "flips," financings, collaboration/joint ventures, and exits); and leverages the WSGR platform to help companies and investors compete and win on the global stage. She supports companies in diverse industries such as agritech, AI, digital media, fintech, IOT, life sciences, semiconductor, and software, as well as the venture capital firms that invest in these companies.
Stacy is passionate about advancing women in technology in the UK by collaborating with and sponsoring certain events, including her mentorship activities with Blooming Founders and Declare.
Prior to joining the firm, Stacy was a partner at a U.S. headquartered law firm.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2004
- B.A., Stanford University, 2000
- Recipient, Women in Fintech Powerlist, Innovate Finance, 2018
- Finalist, Women in Finance Awards, 2018
- Recommended Individual: Venture Capital, Legal 500 UK, 2017
- Speaker, "Venture Capital 101: What You Need to Know About Term Sheets," Blooms Masterclass: Understanding VC Deal Terms, London, July 24, 2018
- State Bar of New York