HENRY P. MASSEY, JR.
Henry (Hank) Massey retired as a partner from Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in 2010.
Hank practiced law for more than 40 years, including more than 25 years with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. His practice focused on corporate law, with an emphasis on corporate governance, public offerings of securities, venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions. Hank represented a wide variety of private and public corporations, including Actel, Adaptec, Catapult Communications, Cost Plus, Cymer Laser Technologies, Monaco Coach Corporation, PeopleSoft, Plantronics, and Rudolph Technologies.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 1968
With Distinction; Member of Board of Editors, Cornell Law Review
- A.B., Cornell University, 1961
- Director, Catapult Communications Corporation
- Selected for inclusion in the 2007 edition of The Legal 500 US
- Listed in the publication Best Lawyers in America for more than 25 years
- Contributing author, Start-Up & Emerging Companies: Planning, Financing, and Operating the Successful Business, Chapter 9, "Stock Purchase Agreements," Law Journal Press, 2003
- State Bar of California