KEITH E. EGGLETON
Keith Eggleton is a partner in the firm's Palo Alto office, where his practice focuses on securities litigation and counseling, SEC and government investigations, corporate governance matters, and consumer fraud and false advertising litigation. Keith currently serves on the firm's board of directors and previously served on the firm's compensation, policy and operations committees.
Keith defends technology, consumer, and life sciences companies and individual officers and directors in securities actions and government investigations. He also defends companies in consumer fraud and advertising litigation, including consumer class actions. Keith lectures on shareholder, disclosure, and corporate governance issues.
From 1990 to 1991, Keith was a law clerk to the Honorable Charles E. Wiggins on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He joined the firm in 1991.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law, 1990
Cum Laude; Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- B.S., Business Finance, California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, 1987
Summa Cum Laude
- Recognized in the 2011-2015 editions of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Named in the 2008-2018 editions of Northern California Super Lawyers
- Selected as one of Lawdragon's "100 Lawyers You Need to Know in Securities Litigation," 2008
Keith has presented programs for many high-profile organizations, including:
- The Directors Network
- National Investor Relations Institute
- The SEC Institute
- State Bar of California