ROBERT P. LATTA
Bob Latta is a partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and has served on the firm's Executive, Policy, Compensation, and WS Investment Committees. Bob has been with the firm since 1979.
Bob's practice covers a broad range of general corporate and transactional matters, including company formations, venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions. He represents private and public companies across many industries, including computer software, Internet, e-commerce, storage, semiconductor, and clean technology.
Bob regularly advises entrepreneurs on the formation of their companies, equity issuances, and negotiations with angel investors and venture capital investors. He advises private and public companies and their management on a broad range of corporate matters, including governance responsibilities, employment matters, equity incentive plans and arrangements, intellectual property issues, commercial transactions, and regulatory compliance.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1979
- B.A., Stanford University, 1976
Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, American Bar Association
- Director, Western Alliance Bancorporation
- Director, Churchill Club
- Named in the 2007-2017 editions of Northern California Super Lawyers
- Named in the 2007-2015 editions of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Selected for inclusion in the 2006-2018 editions of Best Lawyers in America
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- State Bar of California