MATTHEW B. BAUDLER
Mergers & Acquisitions
Matthew Baudler is an associate in the San Francisco office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions. Matthew advises both public and private clients in mergers, stock purchases, asset acquisitions, tender offers, going-private transactions, minority investments, and other strategic corporate transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Matthew was a litigation associate in the New York and Silicon Valley offices of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.SELECT TRANSACTIONS:
- WageWorks, Inc. in its pending sale to HealthEquity, Inc. for $2 billion
- LiveRamp, Inc. in its acquisition of Data Plus Math Corporation
- Wayin Inc. in its sale to Cheetah Digital
- Zovio Inc. in its acquisition of Fullstack Academy
- Medallia Inc. in its acquisition of StrikeDeck
- Kyocera Medical Technologies in its purchase of substantially all of the assets of Renovis Surgical Technologies
- Semnur Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its sale to Scilex Pharmaceuticals
- Apptio, Inc. in its pending sale to Vista Equity Partners for $1.94 billion
- Heptio Inc. in its pending sale to VMware, Inc.
- Nutanix in its acquisition of Mainframe2, Inc.
- Building Robotics in its sale to Siemens
- Nutanix in its acquisition of Netsil Inc.
- Microchip in its acquisition of Microsemi for $10.2 billion
- FireEye in its acquisition of X15 Software
- eHealth in its acquisition of GoMedigap
- Google in several transactions
- ServiceNow in its acquisition of SkyGiraffe Inc.
- High West Distillery in its sale to Constellation Brands
- Intermedia.net Inc. in its sale to Madison Dearborn Partners
- Cvent in its sale to Vista Equity Partners for $1.65 billion
- Soasta, Inc. in its sale to Akamai Technologies
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 2008
Member, Cardozo Law Review
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2003
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York