Ryan Greecher is a partner in the Delaware office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. His practice focuses on providing Delaware corporate law advice with respect to fiduciary duties and statutory requirements through the various steps in a company's life cycle, including incorporation, preferred stockholder investments, purchases and sales of assets, dividends and capital repurchases, tender offers and mergers and acquisitions, and liquidations and dissolutions. He frequently has represented private and public company boards of directors and special committees in negotiating and drafting various corporate transactions and also provides corporate advice in the litigation context to defend such actions. Ryan has served as an adjunct professor of law at Vanderbilt University, teaching a class on disruptive technologies and the development of corporate law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ryan practiced for several years in the Delaware corporate law counseling group at Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP in Wilmington, Delaware.EDUCATION:
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2008
- B.A., Philosophy and History, Pennsylvania State University, 2005
- Co-author with A. Johnston, "Preferred Stock," Corporate Practice Series Portfolio No. 99, Bloomberg BNA, 2014
- "Benefit Corporation White Paper," 68 The Business Lawyer 1083, Corporate Laws Committee, ABA Business Law Section, August 2013
- Co-author with A. Johnston, "Managing Secondary Market Transactions with Transfer Restrictions," Preferred Returns, February 2012
- State Bar of Delaware