WESLEY M. LIBUIT
Wesley Libuit is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where he practices corporate and securities law. He works with both public and private companies on general corporate and transactional matters, including entity formations, venture capital financings, public offerings, and mergers and acquisitions.SELECT TRANSACTIONS:
- Represented SurveyMonkey in its initial public offering
- Represented Forescout Technologies in its initial public offering and follow-on offering
- Represented Box, Inc. in its initial public offering
- Represented Apigee Corporation in its initial public offering
- Represented Instacart in its Series D financing
- Represented Palo Alto Networks Inc. in its 2018 convertible note offering
- Represented FireEye, Inc. in its 2018 convertible note offering
- Represented Pacific BioSciences of California, Inc. in its proposed acquisition by Illumina, Inc.
- Represented Morgan Stanley & Co. in Cray Inc.'s proposed acquisition by Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Represented TIBCO Software Inc. in its acquisition by Vista Equity Partners
- Represented Audience, Inc. in its acquisition by Knowles Corporation
- Box, Inc.
- Forescout Technologies
- FireEye, Inc.
- NetApp, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
High Tech Law Certificate, High Tech Excellence Award
- B.B.A., Business Law, Loyola Marymount University
- Named to the 2019 edition of the "Rising Stars" list published by Northern California Super Lawyers
- State Bar of California