MARK P. HOLLOWAY
Mark Holloway is a partner working out of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati's Washington, D.C., and New York City offices, where he counsels public and private technology and life science companies through all stages of growth. Mark is a part of the firm's mergers and acquisitions practice, and he focuses on strategic transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, minority investments, and venture capital financings. He also counsels companies on corporate and securities law and securities exchange rules.
Mark was an adjunct professor at the Georgetown University School of Law from 2012 to 2017, where he taught a seminar on negotiation.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark was an associate in the New York office of Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.SELECT REPRESENTATIONS:
- Acquisitions, dispositions, and other strategic transactions by numerous public and private companies, including Nuance Communications, FLIR Systems, InterDigital, Gartner, Emerson Collective, United Therapeutics, OwnEnergy, and eMotorWerks
- Corporate, securities, and governance representation of numerous public and private issuers, including Gartner, Alton Lane, Movius Interactive Corporation, Emprego Ligado, CharlestonPharma Company, and Vitus Animal Health
- Private equity and related transactions on behalf of issuers and private equity funds, including NGP Energy Technology Partners, and Lux Capital Partners
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- A.B., Government, Georgetown University
- Named to the 2017 and 2018 editions of the “Rising Stars” list published by Washington DC Super Lawyers
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of New York