RACHEL E. LANDY
Rachel Landy is an associate in the New York office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
During law school, she served as a law clerk at the United States Copyright Office, where she worked on copyright registration matters and participated in the triennial anti-circumvention rule-making.
Prior to law school, Rachel worked in digital music, with positions at MTV Networks and Rhapsody.EDUCATION:
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 2012
- Bachelor of Music, New York University, 2007
- Co-author, "Southern District of New York Holds Music Publishers Cannot Selectively Withdraw New Media Rights from ASCAP's Repertory," WSGR Alert, October 2, 2013
- Co-author with T. Klausner, G. Stegmaier, and W. Bartnick, "Clapper v. Amnesty International USA: The U.S. Supreme Court Strengthens Defendants' Shield Against Privacy Class Actions," Eye on Privacy, May 2013
- "Copyright Cartels or Legitimate Joint Ventures? What the MusicNet and Pressplay Litigation Means for the Entertainment Industry's New Distribution Models," 19 UCLA Entertainment Law Review 371, 2012
- State Bar of New York