STEPHANIE L. JENSEN
Stephanie Jensen is a litigation associate in the Seattle office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on securities and complex commercial litigation, primarily defending companies and their officers and directors in securities class actions, shareholder derivative actions, contested mergers and acquisitions, complex commercial disputes, and SEC investigations.
She also has experience representing clients in complex commercial disputes prior to the instigation of litigation and through arbitration.
Stephanie also maintains an active pro bono practice, representing indigent clients in conjunction with the American Civil Liberties Union of Washington, the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project, and the King County Bar Association's Housing Justice Project, among others. She also serves on the Pro Bono Panel for the U.S. District Court of the Western District of Washington.
In addition to her legal practice, Stephanie is an adjunct professor at Seattle University School of Law. She co-teaches a "Transitioning to Practice" course with Washington Supreme Court Justice Mary I. Yu, with a goal of providing law students with the tools needed to successfully transition from student to practicing attorney.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Mary I. Yu, then of the King County Superior Court, and now of the Washington Supreme Court.SELECT CLIENTS:
- Ambassadors Group, Inc.
- Atossa Genetics, Inc.
- Blucora, Inc.
- Bungie, Inc.
- Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd.
- CTI Biopharma Corp., formerly Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- Fisher Communications, Inc.
- Flow International Corporation
- Impinj, Inc.
- Intermec, Inc.
- Isilon Systems, Inc.
- IsoRay, Inc.
- Mentor Graphics Corporation
- Novan, Inc.
- Nighthawk Radiology Holdings, Inc.
- PowerSecure International, Inc.
- Starbucks Corporation
- Sterling Financial Corporation
- Wheaton Precious Metals, formerly Silver Wheaton Corp.
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2009
Magna Cum Laude
- B.A., University of Washington, 2006
- Member, Federal Bar Association of the Western District of Washington
- Member, Pro Bono Panel, U.S. District Court of the Western District of Washington
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Securities Law Committee, Business Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Recipient, 2017-2018 Pro Bono Service Award, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Recipient, 2012-2013 Pro Bono Service Award, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Recipient, 2011-2012 Pro Bono Service Award, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Panelist, "Developments in Shareholder Litigation," 4th Annual Gonzaga School of Law Corporate Law Symposium, Gonzaga University Law School, Spokane, Washington, November 2014
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court