CAREER MANAGEMENT CENTER
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is one of the few firms in the nation to provide its attorneys with in-house career guidance. The Career Management Center (CMC) offers personalized professional development.
Associates come to the CMC to get information, support, advice, and guidance on their personal career development. In addition, the center hosts an ongoing Career Management Series that offers associates programs such as "Dual Career Couples: Making it Work," "The Ins-and-Outs of In-House Counsel," and "Building the Next Generation of Rainmakers."
The CMC provides confidential individualized career counseling and coaching to help attorneys:
- Create personal career development plans with short- and long-term career goals and strategies
- Assess skills, values, and interests in relation to work and work/life balance
- Develop effective mentoring relationships
- Improve networking skills
- Seek out speaking and writing opportunities
- Strengthen relationship-building and conflict-management skills
- Obtain feedback