Corporate Law & Governance
Mergers & Acquisitions
Nisha Antony is an associate in the Palo Alto office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she practices corporate and securities law.SELECT REPRESENTATIONS:
- CSR plc in its acquisition of Zoran Corporation
- Google Inc. in its acquisitions of On2 Technologies, Inc., Widevine Technologies, Inc., Saynow Corporation, RightsFlow, Inc., Meebo, Inc. and other various transactions
- Intevac, Inc. in its acquisition of Solar Implant Technologies
- IRIDEX Corporation in its acquisition of certain assets of RetinaLabs, Inc. and its sale of its Aesthetic business unit
- LinkedIn Corporation in its acquisitions of Cardmunch, Inc., Flaptor, Inc., Rapportive, Inc., Slideshare, Inc. and other various transactions
- Pharsight Corporation in its sale to Tripos (DE), Inc.
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited in its acquisition of Pixable, Inc.
- Transpond, Inc. in its sale to Webtrends Inc.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 2004
- B.S., Cornell University, 1997
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York