HOLLIS BETH HIRE
Trademarks & Advertising
Hollis Hire is an attorney at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where she specializes in trademark, copyright, and advertising law.
Hollie's practice includes all aspects of brand protection in the U.S. and throughout the world, including clearance and selection of trademarks, prosecution of trademark applications, licensing, and resolution of trademark infringement and domain name disputes. She also advises on copyright protection and advertising issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Hollie clerked for two U.S. District Court Judges in the Central District of California, and worked at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP in Los Angeles and Heller Ehrman LLP in San Francisco. In addition to her background in trademark and copyright counseling, Hollie has litigation experience in copyright, trademark, trade dress, right of publicity, trade secret, and general litigation matters.EDUCATION:
- J.D., Yale Law School, 1999
- A.B., Public Policy and Psychology, Brown University, 1996
- Named a "Rising Star" in Southern California Super Lawyers
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California